Frets on Fire Downloads Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frets on Fire Downloads Forums

A new place for FoF gamerz.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFoFDShoutCast

Dusted off the old PS2...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slashfan7964
Administrator
Administrator
Slashfan7964

Dusted off the old PS2... Empty
PostSubject: Dusted off the old PS2...   Dusted off the old PS2... I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 03:26

Dusted off the old PS2... Grand_theft_auto_san_andreas_frontcover_large_Oiq55ij60ceOxF7

So I just know a friend who happened to have Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for sale, complete with the manual, poster, and barely used disc. After my completion of Grand Theft Auto IV last night, I felt like I wanted more, so I asked my pal if he was still selling his San Andreas., and to my suprise, he was. For those of you that don't know, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is the best selling PlayStation 2 game of all time. I'd played this game before on several occasions, but running around on rampages. I knew I was in for a treat. Having never really paid much attention to the story, I looked it up and to my surprise, I honestly think it has probably one of the best stories ever, and even though the game's ratings aren't as high as Grand Theft Auto IV, it's one of the better games for the system, pushing hte PS2 t the limits. I highly advise anyone that sees this game for sale (usually about $20 USD new, about $8-$10 USD used). If its for sure worth every penny.

So I'll be starting the story really soon, and I'll see how it is. If I like it, I'll write a full review on the game. Wish me luck!

~Slash
Back to top Go down
http://fretsonfire7.webs.com

Dusted off the old PS2...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frets on Fire Downloads Forums :: Other :: Other Games-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com