Frets on Fire Downloads Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frets on Fire Downloads Forums

A new place for FoF gamerz.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFoFDShoutCast

Tough Decision

Go down 
+2
Metallicaholic666
Slashfan7964
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Slashfan7964
Administrator
Administrator
Slashfan7964

Tough Decision Empty
PostSubject: Tough Decision   Tough Decision I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 01:37

Guys....I've done it.

You guys know how much I love FoF...I've committed a lot to it. I phisically cannot deal with the stress anymore. I've made my decision....and....I'm retiring from FoF. I don't know how long it will be. I'm may return. But you aren't going to see me much anymore. I'm going to finish SFH4 then that's it. I'm done.

Feel free to be pissed. I don't care. Too much has happened in recent weeks to stay with FoFiX. As much as I don't want to do this, it needs to be done. I'm sorry guys. Feel free to leave your comments below.

~SlashFan
Back to top Go down
http://fretsonfire7.webs.com
Metallicaholic666
Metallicaholic666

Tough Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Decision   Tough Decision I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 05:17

Hey man, do what you think is right for YOU.

Let the shit blow off and come back if you want.
Back to top Go down
Slashfan7964
Administrator
Administrator
Slashfan7964

Tough Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Decision   Tough Decision I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 05:30

Thanks *akward smile* =P

I'm going to try...5 friends dead, cancer, pnuemonia, heart, lungs, mom's sick....uh, what else?
Back to top Go down
razevortex
Unsigned

Tough Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Decision   Tough Decision I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 07:53

Thats tough...
i think i know how u feel cause i had to lose people befor too...
and of course i respect ur desicion
of course i have to
cause there many things we cant change
but hopefully things going to change better for u
and hopefully u return to fofix
cya
Back to top Go down
thebocaj
thebocaj

Tough Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Decision   Tough Decision I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 22:10

Slashfan7964 wrote:
Thanks *akward smile* =P

I'm going to try...5 friends dead, cancer, pnuemonia, heart, lungs, mom's sick....uh, what else?

Don't forget the tornadoes. :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BocajHeroVideos
Slashfan7964
Administrator
Administrator
Slashfan7964

Tough Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Decision   Tough Decision I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 06:41

Haha yeah we get to many of those too.
Back to top Go down
Samsara
Opening Act
Samsara

Tough Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Decision   Tough Decision I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 23:29

It was nice knowing ya Slash. You made some really fun songs to play man, and ya i agree with Metallicaholic 666. Do what you think is right man.. (Trust your instincts) Wink
Back to top Go down
Slashfan7964
Administrator
Administrator
Slashfan7964

Tough Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Decision   Tough Decision I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 04:43

Don't worry I will have another 100 or so coming.

Then I'll be back when it's all over. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Samsara
Opening Act
Samsara

Tough Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Decision   Tough Decision I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 05:31

Thats good to hear man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Slashfan7964
Administrator
Administrator
Slashfan7964

Tough Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Decision   Tough Decision I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 05:56

LOL I knew you would like to hear that =P
Back to top Go down
publicenemy187
Unsigned

Tough Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Decision   Tough Decision I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 22:15

Wow...that sounds pretty hard what you wrote here ._. I can understand your decision and I wish you the best of luck in your life and I hope you will come back soon! Hm....first Portnoy left DT and now you left FoFD...the world seems to be in big trouble at the moment ^^

so...who will be the new boss here when you're "on hiatus"? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slashfan7964
Administrator
Administrator
Slashfan7964

Tough Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Decision   Tough Decision I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 06:27

Yeah it's really hard for me. I'm going to same 1 thing. I won't be gone forever. I WILL return haha.

There won't be a single boss persay. All of you will be the boss of yourself. If there is an issue, you must work it out between yourselves. This will in turn make you better people, while maintning a family setting and a setting good example for new and future members. However, the rules I set still stand, and you must follow them. If things get way out of control (excessive flaming, language, etc.), the mods can handle it, or they wouldn't be mods, right? Also, members of High Octave will get special permissions on top of what they have now to also set a good example for said things.

I hope I return soon, however, as everyone knows, things can happen without warning. I still want you to know that this is NOT permanent. I will be back, and if I see and improvement in the forum setting and website setting, you guys might get a little surprise *cough*SFH5*cough*.

So yeah, I won't be leaving until SFH4 is completed at the least, as well as a few albums and a discography. So don't worry, it's not going to be anytime soon.

I also want you guys to know that as long as I may be gone, I will be checking speradically, although I won't post anything unless nessecary.

Alright guys, it's been really fun. I'll see you guys soon. Later-

~Slash
Back to top Go down
Metallicaholic666
Metallicaholic666

Tough Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Decision   Tough Decision I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 12:23

Slashfan7964 wrote:

There won't be a single boss persay. All of you will be the boss of yourself. If there is an issue, you must work it out between yourselves. This will in turn make you better people, while maintning a family setting and a setting good example for new and future members. However, the rules I set still stand, and you must follow them. If things get way out of control (excessive flaming, language, etc.), the mods can handle it, or they wouldn't be mods, right? Also, members of High Octave will get special permissions on top of what they have now to also set a good example for said things.

Don't make me have to get on and smack people with the ban hammer.
Back to top Go down
Slashfan7964
Administrator
Administrator
Slashfan7964

Tough Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Decision   Tough Decision I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 20:30

Haha you'll have to keep watch!
Back to top Go down

Tough Decision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frets on Fire Downloads Forums :: Other :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com