Frets on Fire Downloads Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frets on Fire Downloads Forums

A new place for FoF gamerz.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFoFDShoutCast

***BAND HERO THEME FOR FoFiX v.4.0***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slashfan7964
Administrator
Administrator
Slashfan7964

***BAND HERO THEME FOR FoFiX v.4.0*** Empty
PostSubject: ***BAND HERO THEME FOR FoFiX v.4.0***   ***BAND HERO THEME FOR FoFiX v.4.0*** I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 23:05

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[size=200]
[/size]_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since no body else is going to start this, I may as well.

This theme will be avaible for FoFiX v.3.121 and FoFiX v.4.0. It will become avaible for FoFiX 4.0 when it becomes availible and modifications to the theme has been made. When 4.0 comes out, I STRONGLY reccomend that you download the theme for that version. A download for 3.121 will remain, but WILL NOT be updated.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Since the theme is for 3.121 right now, I will do my best to make it resemble the PS3/360 versions, but due to the lack of coding, it will more closely resemble the PS2/Wii version. Yes, it will have high quality frets, GH5 notes, BH neck (instead of using the PS2's neck. Its GH5s neck put in another game.) GH3 hitflames (until 4.0 is out) PS2 rock meter and scoring (world tour setup until 4.0, then this will remain on the 3.121 version) and sidebars and such.

==========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Menus

As far as the main menu, it scrolls up and down. FoFiX doesn't offer Party Play, Sing Along, and Freeplay last time I checked. Automatically those are taken out of the menu. This leaves us with good function for 3.121.

The rest won't be hard to do as its mostly positioning, getting graphics, and font types.

3.121's version will be for those who can't wait. I'm going to get 4.0 (dev version) for testing the theme so DO NOT ASK FOR IT. The 3.121 version of this theme will only be availible for

1. Testing
2. For those who can't wait. (Which you will have to pay tongue)

It will be pretty badly done though, because 3.121 does not suppport many features that 4.0 will have. Thanks.

If you want to help just ask. Label coming soon, along with a nicer post.

[size=200]IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO THE PEOPLE[/size]

This theme will be as close to perfect as possible. Certain things can't be done correctly until further coding in FoFiX allows me to. This theme will NOT be available as a main download until FoFiX 4.0 comes out as a MAIN RELEASE. Do not ask for MediaFire or MegaUpload link. You will be ignored.

I see Band Hero as Guitar Hero 5 with all the graphics changed. This means that when WorldRave's Guitar Hero 5 theme is finished, this one will be too because everything is virtually the same.

You don't have to ask me to help. You may do something, as long as you KNOW that it is not completed. If it is, you will be ignored unless it is better than what we originally had.

=============================================================================================
[size=200] Frequently Asked Questions[/size]
=============================================================================================

What is the Band Hero Theme?

[collapse=Answer]The Band Hero theme is a theme for FoFiX based on the game Band Hero developed by Activision. It is built off WorldRave's Guitar Hero 5 theme.[/collapse]

Where can I download the Band Hero Theme?

[collapse=Answer]You cannot yet download the Band Hero theme. This theme is not yet finished. However, if you use a Subversion Client such as ToritoiseSVN, you can get the W.I.P. version when the SVN links are released. You can find those link at the bottom of this post.[/collapse]

How can I help with the Band Hero Theme?

[collapse=Answer]You can help out with the Band Hero theme by creating things that are not yet finished with it (A list of things done will be provided below).[/collapse]

How do I use the Band Hero Theme?

[collapse=Answer]You first download it. There are 2 ways to do this.

SVN (You MUST have TortoiseSVN installed on your computer to use this)

1. Create a new folder.
2. Right click on it, and click SVN Checkout.
3. Copy and Paste the SVN link at the bottom of this post into the URL of the Repository Box.
4. Click ok.
5. The Band Hero Theme will now download to that folder.
6. Move that folder to you themes folder in FoFiX (C:/Program Files/FoFiX/data/themes/)

MEDIAFIRE/MEGAUPLOAD

Depending on which on yuo are download from, you may need to enter a code that it gives you to prevent you download it like a bot would.

1. Click the download link.
2. Click DOWNLOAD.
3. Extract the compressed file using WinRar or 7-Zip to your themes folder.
[/collapse]
============================================================================================

Thanks to wierdpeople, we have a Band Hero neck added to the theme.

[size=200]Whats Done[/size]

A list of things done will appear here when I feel like putting one up.

Release Orders/Updates

The theme will progress and FoFiX features are added. Features like animated loading and man menu screens will not be implemented into this theme until FoFiX 4.0 is capable of handling them.

================================================

[collapse=Releases]Alpha Release:

Main Menu Screen
Pause Screen
Song Selection Screen
Selected Song Bar
Options Screen
Stages

Beta Release:

Update Minor Glitches/Bugs
Line Up Text To Screens
Tweak Minor theme.ini Settings
Change Some Menu Screens Altogether
Get Better Screen Resolution
Get Right Font/Font Size
Move Loading Screen Text Off Loading Screen
Get Fully Finished Spin-Notes

RC Release:

Animated Main Menu
Animated Loading Screen
HD Video Backrounds
Animated Notes
New GH5/BH Hitflames
Possible Star Meter Next to Rock Meter?
Animated Pause Screen
Animated Fail
Animated Song Selection
Pick 6 Songs/Create a Setlist Option (Possible?)

Final Release

Update Minor Things
Fix Any Bugs
Make All Screens HD
Have Death_au Add to Themes List
[/collapse]

==============================================================================================

I am BIG on crediting the people who work hard on these themes.

[size=100]Theme Made Possible By:[/size]

[collapse=CREDITS]
slashfan7964
Metallicaholic666
Megadeth101
Roryos01
lukarocker
Qwedgeonline
wierdpeople
vitor180360
drischol
worldrave
[/collapse]

============================================================================================

Anyone who is working on this, put this in your sig.

Code:
[url=http://www.fretsonfire.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=45704][IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af257/slashfan7964/BHsiggybanner.png[/IMG][/url]

It looks like this

***BAND HERO THEME FOR FoFiX v.4.0*** BHsiggybanner

and links to this page.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

[size=200]DOWNLOADS AND OTHER INFORMATION[/size]

[size=200]SVN LINKS[/size]

Coming Very Soon! Be on the Lookout!

SVN Instructions are located in the Frequently Asked Questions Section of this post.
[size=200]DOWNLOADS[/size]

MediaFire and MegaUpload links will appear here when we think the theme is done. You can get it early by using the SVN link above.========

[size=200]VIDEOS:[/size]

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

[collapse=Videos]There are no videos yet, as this theme is too W.I.P. to have anything going.[/collapse]

*******************************************************************************************************

[size=200]ScreenShots[/size]

Coming Soon!

Thanks for downloading!
Back to top Go down
http://fretsonfire7.webs.com
Metallicaholic666
Metallicaholic666

PostSubject: Re: ***BAND HERO THEME FOR FoFiX v.4.0***   ***BAND HERO THEME FOR FoFiX v.4.0*** I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 04:28

you copy and pasted this poorly.
Back to top Go down
Slashfan7964
Administrator
Administrator
Slashfan7964

PostSubject: Re: ***BAND HERO THEME FOR FoFiX v.4.0***   ***BAND HERO THEME FOR FoFiX v.4.0*** I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 04:44

I know.
Back to top Go down
Slashfan7964
Administrator
Administrator
Slashfan7964

PostSubject: Re: ***BAND HERO THEME FOR FoFiX v.4.0***   ***BAND HERO THEME FOR FoFiX v.4.0*** I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 01:32

Just updated the SVN.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1